Paula Pul
Paula Pul
20 December 2017

An international group Altavia takes over shares in a Polish interactive agency Kamikaze


Kamikaze joins Altavia, an international group which took over shares in the Polish interactive agency. Founders of Kamikaze, Joanna Dering and Michał Ryszkiewicz, remain their managing partners. 

Altavia Polska and Ireneusz Laskowski (Head and shareholder of Altavia Polska) hold 60% of shares in Kamikaze. The remaining 40% remains in the hands of the agency founders: Joanna Dering and Michał Ryszkiewicz, who will still manage it. The Kamikaze agency will continue to operate under its existing name.

Kamikaze is a digital, strategic-oriented agency operating for 11 years. Among its clients there are, to name a few: Orange Polska, L’Oréal Polska, Super-Pharm, Eurobank, McCormick, Stock, Agros Nova.

Altavia Polska specialises in creating and conducting campaigns to boost sales for leading international retailers and brands. The competences of the entire group are concentrated on retail sale and consumers.



Share article


Stay up to date with changes in the law

Subscribe to our newsletter

facebook twitter linkedin search-icon close-icon