A legal adviser experienced in the field of corporate law allows you to organise and pursue activity in an efficient manner minimising legal risks for the company and shareholders.
1. Creation of documents for issue of bonds (bond documents, purchase offers, terms of bond issue).
2. Preparation of corporate resolutions necessary for the issue,
3. Management of bond documents,
4. Business consultancy.
We prepare option programs for company’s employees (ESOP). We have already worked out several different models (also for limited liability companies); depending on company’s needs we can suggest most beneficial form, adequate to individual circumstances. We also conduct trainings for employees covered by an option plan, so that they could understand the essence of its assumptions as much as possible.
1. Preparation of draft agreements, articles of associations, terms of services and other acts regulating the operation of business entities and their bodies.
2. Service of company’s bodies (management board, supervisory board, shareholders’ and general meetings).
3. Representation in proceedings before the National Court Register.
4. Ongoing legal advisory in the field of the commercial companies and partnerships law.
1. Advisory in the scope of activities which require contact with a registry court (preparing and filing applications for registration liquidation documents etc. on behalf of a Client);
2. Advisory in liquidation activities (preparing draft agreements etc.);
3. Representation in the course of bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings.